September 21, 2008

blast from the past.

So this past weekend was spent with some of my favorite people on the planet. :] Rachel, BRITTANY, Meigen VillaSOrreal, Taylor, and Angela! It was so nice to be reunited with these girls. We laughed all weekend. :]
Friday night was spent like this: Little Women, In & Out, THE BEAST (whom I love.), Meigen's first kiss is now a hottie, Movie at Meigen's and the next thing we knew it was three am.
"Meigen, I think I just saw one of your brothers!"

Hahhhha.
Saturday night: dressed up, Claim Jumpers, Kids Meals (bomb Mac N'Cheese), Taylor's house, six people in one car, DQ, And then a really cool night club, Goldwater, ASU party? or private party? Haha. And then it was two am.
"Is he cute?" "yes!" "Let him go! We'll take him."
I love them so much! :]







I will definitely be heading back down to Phoenix next Friday (again) to see Meigen one last time before she returns to MormonVille forever. :[



I am now counting down the days until Christmas break...
And now I will do my french homework! yessss!

No comments: