
Words cannot describe how thankful I am that God has blessed me with the friendship of these girls.(plus Meigen)(WHO IS COMING BACK HOME FOR GOOD!)
They are my support system. They always make it better. No matter what.
We laugh even when things aren't funny. We can finish each others thoughts and we have fun doing the lamest things.Nothing is ever too serious, or too stupid, to discuss.
Our lives seem to always fit together and relate.
It seems like we continue to get closer even though we are farther away.
I love them so much. And I wish we went to school together.
It gets harder to come back to these mountains every time I see them.
Saturday I went to the football game, unfortunately I didn't get to watch it. :[
I worked a concession stand with the service jacks. whooo. It was pretty fun and brought back memories of AMC.
I left straight from there to make that quite familiar two hour drive. (which gets longer EVER time)
Then I showered and headed to dinner. We ate and spilled our guts. then we went to "the coolest spot in Glendale" which I wasn't really aware was tha
t cool until everyone decided that is where they are going to hang out from now on. We decided we will probably run into each other on dates there. awkward. And just so it is on record somewhere I was the first one. well and Meigen too, but it was my idea. Anyway the plan was star watching (which B and I are currently in love with) unfortunately it was cloudy so it turned into cloud watching and of course more spilling of guts. Then Taylor went home and the three of us decided, after much uncertainty, against Tempe parties and started in our search for a bathroom for peesalotRachel. After we went to the always-open Walmart the fun began. We, well I, decided we shouldn't talk about it though. But I can tell you it was FUNFUNFUN. And I can also tell you it wasn't a one time thing. We will definitely be doing that again soon. maybe in a different location though. :]
t cool until everyone decided that is where they are going to hang out from now on. We decided we will probably run into each other on dates there. awkward. And just so it is on record somewhere I was the first one. well and Meigen too, but it was my idea. Anyway the plan was star watching (which B and I are currently in love with) unfortunately it was cloudy so it turned into cloud watching and of course more spilling of guts. Then Taylor went home and the three of us decided, after much uncertainty, against Tempe parties and started in our search for a bathroom for peesalotRachel. After we went to the always-open Walmart the fun began. We, well I, decided we shouldn't talk about it though. But I can tell you it was FUNFUNFUN. And I can also tell you it wasn't a one time thing. We will definitely be doing that again soon. maybe in a different location though. :]PS. if you ever want to make B or Rachel's lives miserable or thoroughly entertain yourself put a cockroach within five feet of them.
The rest of the weekend was spent uneventfully.
The doctor poked me, asked if that hurt or that, and took some blood. In two weeks I get to do some more tests.
Maybe there isn't anything wrong and my stomach really just doesn't like food?

1 comment:
1. This is very funny.
2. If ANYONE puts a bug by me now I am going to find YOU!
3. Oh boohoo, you get ALL the credit for the spot, but that for sure won't be on my mind when I take my dates there, ;)
4. This morning I came home REALLY early and almost died cause I kept falling asleep
5. Awww, I miss you.
6. Duh chalk and stars. I am expecting it!
love.
Post a Comment