November 3, 2008

AtTheEndOfTheWeek.



Friday:started slowly. with trick or treating. but we got embarrassed after a few houses. then down town. then pizza. then young life party then the jewish frat party. then denny's with cute & nice strangers and a nine person car ride home. I had FUN.




Saturday:Rachel and I got up early and drove to ptown. got there a little after eleven went to lunch with my dad. cleaned and decorated for craig's party ALL DAY! finally showered and was a bunny (because bec & brandon were batman & robin too.) hung out at craig's party long enough to eat pizza then went to brandon's sisters house (after changing out of our costumes because no one else dressed up) played apples to apples with drunk kids. hahaa. and then meigen picked me up we tried to go star watching but the dumb grass was wet and I had to pee a lot. a lot.






Sunday: got up early again. and drove back up to Flag with Mom and Aunt Holly. showed them my dorm went shopping got some warm stuff. and some food. then went to lunch/dinner. then came back to my dorm said goodbye and went to bed super early.


It was a great weekend. filled with fun and lovely people .
hope yours was just as enjoyable. :]

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Duuuuddde,
We look so sweet. Not even gonna lie.

I had fantasmic Halloween.
I kinda wish I was still there. :(