these are not so random lines from songs that are playing. & that I love.
"please be mine."
"all our hopes and our dreams will come true."
"You are the peace that calms my troubled sea."
"You are the light that shines and shows me the way."
"when my weakness is all that I can give Your gentle spirit gives me strength again.""You're beautiful"
"I look out the window, the birds are composing not a note is out of tune"
"Why should I worry? You know what I need."
"And all of You is more than enough for all of me."
"You're my everything, still more awesome than I know"
"You satisfy me with Your love."
"you stand by me and you believe in me."
"loving things like you has wrecked my life, made me cry"
"loving things like you has made me lose my mind"
"and I can't figure out way I've been hanging on to all these things I've tried to leave behind me for long."
"GET OUT OF MY HEART, OUT OF MY MIND, I'M LEAVING YOU BEHIND!"
"and some day I promise I'll be gone."
"when all around me starts to fall and when my faith it seems so small even in my darkest hour I will believe"
"I'll believe."
"Even if I'm all alone, I will believe."
"You're my refugee You're my reason, my strength."
"You're in my heart, You're in my soul."
"You're my true love."
"Why do we break the promises we make?"
"are we living for ourselves?"
"Don't give up on love and let it fall away"
"When did it become so easy to run from your pain?"
I love music and songs and bands and people and Love.
B and I are going on a faceless trip not this summer but the next. want to come?
1 comment:
I read your BLOG all the TIME. I don't comment because I feel like my comments are dumb. But I really like these quotes and that picture is really cool p.s. So I am excited for our travels too! I love your blog... please keep blogging.
Post a Comment