elieve I'd make you forget So come on, get higher, loosen my lipsFaith and desire and the swing of your hipsJust pull me down hard And drown me in love So come on, get higher, loosen my lipsFaith and desire and the swing of your hips Just pull me down hard And drown me in loveI miss the sound of your voiceThe loudest thing in my head And I ache to remember All the violent, sweet, perfect words that you saidIf I could walk on waterIf I could tell you what's nextI'd make you believeI'd make you forgetSo come on, get higher, loosen my lips Faith and desire and the swing of your hipsJust pull me down hardAnd drown me in loveSo come on, get higher, loosen my lipsFaith and desire and the swing of your hipsJust pull me down hardAnd drown me in Love miss the pull of your heartI taste the sparks on your tongueI see angels and devils and God, when you come onHold on, hold on, hold on, hold onSingin' sha la la laSingin' sha la la la laSo come on, get higher, loosen my lipsFaith and desire and the swing of your hipsJust pull me down hardAnd drown me in loveSo come on, get higher, loosen my lipsFaith and desire and the swing of your hipsJust pull me down hardAnd drown me, drown me in loveSo wrong, So wrong So wrong, So rightSo come on, get higherSo come on and get higher'Cause everything works, love Everything works in your arms.-matt nathanson.
lyrics. (that blogger thought needed to be reformatted.) i love 'em.
I want some five time:] and I feel like a spot meeting should take place sometime soon.
I kind of feel like dancing. which brings me to a spot idea, I will share with you four soon:]
love.
1 comment:
I keep replaying this song. I LOVE how you find these songs. Aaaa. Alyssa I need 5 time too.
soon.
dance party?
I am so there!
love you!
Post a Comment