
I have nothing to be upset about.
I just wrote my final paper for English 105 on Poverty.
and yet I managed to complain about it. and then it hit me..
if the biggest of my worries is a 10 page research paper I must be truly blessed.
I am blessed enough to even have the opportunity to further my education, or to have an education at all.
never have I had to worry about where I will sleep or if I will eat tomorrow. And I cannot even imagine what that must feel like.
I am so very lucky. and I need to remember that every single second of everyday. I need to use what I have been blessed with to bless others and I can't do that if I am not focused on those blessing.
this hit me like a rock. and I am disappointed in myself for not remembering it earlier.
I pray that I will always remember not to take what I have for granted and to be thankful for every research paper and exam I ever have to take. I am truly blessed in so many ways, and I intend to not let those blessings go to waste.
and I will pray for those who aren't yet so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment