January 10, 2009

gone country.




Thatcher is always fun. I was asked why I liked Thatcher so much today. and when I thought about it, it is true there isn't much to love..it is basically cowboys, indains and mormon kids. but these pictures explain much better than I could why I love it. I also (Meigen don't die) have decided I want to be a cowboy. .well, maybe at least hang around some. lately I am completely stuck on country music and the idea of a farm and an attractive boy in a cowboy hat and boots is becoming so appealing. Not to mention drama free. However that isn't going to happen anytime soon I am on my way back up the mountain tomorrow, so I guess I will have to settle for lumberjack. .it's kinda close to a cowboy..oh well.
One more semester til summer fun! I can do it. This semester I am going to be more outgoing and make more friends and enjoy the opportunity of being in college. And I am not going to worry about those boys that are further than ten minutes away;]
it was a good break, I am glad that I shared it with those that I shared it with:]
Happy Second Semester...here we go again:]

No comments: