February 10, 2009

beautiful.

"you're beautiful, every little piece, love."
"and when you find everything you looked for I hope your life leads you back to my door."
"it's hard to make a conversation when he's taking my breath away."
"and don't you know you're really gonna be someone, ask anyone."
"If you and I are a story that never gets told at least you'll know, you're beautiful every little piece love." "staybeautiful..."
"sometimes we don't say a thing just listen to the crickets sing, everything I need is right here by my side."
"I know everything about you, I don't want to live without you."
"well you drive me crazy have the time, the other half I'm only trying to let you know that what I feel is true"
"through it all you're the only one that gets me."
"I'm only me when I'm with you."
"Don't wanna fly if your still on the ground."
"when I'm with anybody else it's so hard to be myself, and only you can tell."

"I'm only me, who I wanna be, when I'm with you."

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I miss you. A lot. A lot. :(