March 17, 2009

maybe.

"maybe in this season of your life you may feel left behind, ostracized, criticized, a 'lesser known';but maybe, just maybe there is a reason for it. you can't see it yet, but you will. you know what sticks, stones, and broken bones are and what a broken heart feels like, but realize that maybe it happened to you now because you know exactly what a broken heart feels like and someday you can help mend someone else's."-SC.
It's all in the timing. Later down the road this will be better, easier and more simple. You'll look back and realize it was all for the best and it will all make sense. When the time is right, the pieces will fit together and everything will fall into place. So stop forcing, stop trying so hard to make it work. Because all you have to do is keep that faith secure in your heart the rest will be as it was always meant to be.
yet, I still wish I were a snail.
legitly, I am done with complicated. And snails are just so simple.

2 comments:

brittany said...

I think you are right.

Rachel said...

Just stay away from salty food.