April 13, 2009

growing.



Firday was my mom's birthday!
so we went out to lunch. I got her TOMS.
I think it is really cool that I can say, "yeah, my mom has TOMS.". :]
Bold





Saturday was family
Easter party at KID KOUNTRY!
so I took the girls (savannah&delaney) and Bec & Brandon took mia & sam. Those girls are all growing up so fast. Becca is also growing, and eating (which is so fun for me). You should see her after she eats a lot. She is like an expanding balloon. It's so cool!
Anyway, they had a blast! there was egg hunts, the Easter bunny, cookies, crafts, the train, and REAL bunnies!
And then we went to Grandma's and ate. mmmm.




Sunday was of course EASTER!
so we went to church, Becca and I with our yellow dresses. (Karl said we looked like canaries. hahaaa.) Then we went home and had brunch. mmmm. I love when my family makes real food when I go home.



All the while this was happening...my plants back at school were growing like crazy! I came back to find my bean plant huge (on the left) and my sunflowers (right) sprouted! I was so excited! they are growing so fast and so well! I need bigger pots!




2 comments:

brittany said...

YOUR PLANTS ARE SO COOL!
My roommates where laughing when I said, "Do we have any pinto beans? I need to plant one."
They (ashli) laughed.
I told her you were growing a bean tree.
She laughed.

Georgeanne said...

ugh my sunflowers still aren't growing very much! but the other flowers i planted are :)