April 5, 2009

THINGS.

THINGS THAT ARE EASIER(BETTER):
Being a friend is easier than being a girl.
Wanting to not care is easier than actually not caring.
Eating noodles is easier than eating celery and carrots.
Going shopping for an Easter dress is easier than doing homework.
Knowing that there are 33 more days is easier than knowing there are 53 more classes.
Looking forward to Easter and Mexico is easier than looking forward to May.
Ignoring someone is easier when you don't run into them in the hallway.
Being busy is easier than thinking.
Sleeping is easier than anything.

THINGS (PROBLEMS) THAT YOU CAN IGNORE:
highschool girls.
boys.
homework.
Facebook.
texts.
calls.
eight page emails.
the only problem is even when you ignore them, they don't go away.
they are still there, waiting for the day when you can no longer ignore them.


It's possible to ignore things that you don't like as well as things that you love. It is possible to walk away and pretend like they're not even there. right?

"when I need a friend, she's the guy I call."

2 comments:

brittany said...

seriously.
Can you just start writing my blogs?
I LOVE YOU.
And I have to say, you pretty much are right about everything. I wish ignoring things was easier. That would make life a bit more.... easier to endure?
you are closer to figuring it out than I am.
I think reading and running will solve all our problems.
At least, that's my theory at the moment. I'll tell you in 13 days. Or I'll tell you in Mexico.
Hmmm, I wish I had some better advice for you. Something profound to say. All I know are that the you have to be happy all by yourself before someone else can make you happy.
I think that is something to think about. For everyone's life.
love
B.

Amber is here. said...

sweet. :D