May 13, 2009

BIRTHDAY.


[warning: I will probably be bad and slow at blogging this entire summer. (save time and stop checking;]) ]
But about a week ago I celebrated my 19th birthday. On my actual birthday I got to come home from school for the summer, and well forever from NAU, and needless to say I was excited and ready to be home. My actual birthday was to say the least VERY interesting, but that story would take far too long to tell. I will say it involved frustration, two phone calls that weren't enough, chocolate shakes, dressing up, a lonely show and me with a very ill boy, his car and a good story to tell. haha. But two days later I celebrated more normally (sorta) with my family and best friends. We had delicious food, laughs, and songs. My family has a thing about all the previously mentioned and it was nice to share that with my friends. Upon my request my grandpa played the guitar and we sang, a lot. This is not a rare event in my family which becomes very obvious when you realize that even my eight year old cousin knows all the words.
It was a good start to a wonderful summer to come!







3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I like the pictures of you and the girls!!

Taylor said...

your party was da bomb!!!

Amber is here. said...

way to invite me jerk.
thanks.
haha just kidding.

just get married already.
these pictures made me smile!
love them!