i love summer too. please don't leave. sorry..... i decided i can't have you leave. and if you do leave. we need to have one HUGE girls night. you are probably going to have to blow off lover boy. sorry [but not really] what am i going to do without you. i hate france!
you don't hate France. And I am definitely down with a girls night. I would like to go to the spot. and go chalking and get milkshakes. can we please PLEASE do that. like soon. like friday night? after volleyball? we will talk about this somewhere other than my blog. but basically what I wanted to say is you will get plenty of me next semester and the following so ultimately me leaving for three weeks is no big deal. love.
2 comments:
i love summer too.
please don't leave.
sorry.....
i decided i can't have you leave.
and if you do leave. we need to have one HUGE girls night.
you are probably going to have to blow off lover boy.
sorry [but not really]
what am i going to do without you.
i hate france!
you don't hate France. And I am definitely down with a girls night. I would like to go to the spot. and go chalking and get milkshakes. can we please PLEASE do that. like soon. like friday night? after volleyball? we will talk about this somewhere other than my blog.
but basically what I wanted to say is you will get plenty of me next semester and the following so ultimately me leaving for three weeks is no big deal.
love.
Post a Comment