July 3, 2009

I'm sorry I don't blog anymore.

but now that I am home from FRANCE it is safe to say that you can just read Brittany's blog for an update on most everything in my life.
As for a post about France...one day, for the entire 24hours in that day, I might make one but it would take a lot of motivation and energy. So don't hold your breath.. for now just imagine the most magical-beautiful-deliciously-surprising-comfortzone-challenging three weeks of your life, and that was basically what it was like.

(these pictures are for you B!)
It was wonderful.

6 comments:

brittany said...

this blog makes me so extremely happy. i love you! and love that you had a great time in france. and love these photo's.

meggs said...

I love the pictures...ESPECIALLY the one mirror picture! SO adorable!

Alyssa said...

HAHAHAAAAaaa MEIGEN!

meggs said...

bahaah I try

meggs said...

ALYSSA YOU ARE RIDIC!!!!!!!

brittany said...

ohhhhh
i see the pictures have changed.
dangit stocker people!
still a good blog though.
;]