He is very cute! I think he will bring great things to the family. I can't wait to hold him :o)Love you
WAYYYY CUTE!he has Troy's name and Brett's middle name is the same. hahai am excited for Troy's arranged marriage w/ little Parker.
SO CUTE.
SERIOUSLY!TAYLOR THESE TWO ARE MEANT FOR EACHOTHER OBVIOUSLY;]
Thanks for posting these pictures of our newest addition! I love your blog, seeing your apartment, and the FAIR! (But when you blog in French, I can't read it. Wait. Maybe you want it that way.)Love,Mom
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He is very cute! I think he will bring great things to the family. I can't wait to hold him :o)
Love you
WAYYYY CUTE!
he has Troy's name and Brett's middle name is the same. haha
i am excited for Troy's arranged marriage w/ little Parker.
SO CUTE.
SERIOUSLY!
TAYLOR THESE TWO ARE MEANT FOR EACHOTHER OBVIOUSLY;]
Thanks for posting these pictures of our newest addition! I love your blog, seeing your apartment, and the FAIR! (But when you blog in French, I can't read it. Wait. Maybe you want it that way.)
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment