1. you SHOULD use your books...to make a profit.
2.you CAN live with your best friend!
3. no matter how sure you were, thatcher is NOT immune to douches... not even sneaky douches.
4. Casa's and R&R are hidden treasures and you will not find them anywhere else.
5. use the second to last dryer whenever possible.
6. you don't need a boyfriend you just need that guy with the grill...
7. mainstreet will forever and always be cute.
8. my job requires me to take your id...not your room key or phone number.
9. you should triple check before you send "you're adorable." texts.
10. HIDE doudou and seal...always.
11. having a shank in the wall and being shanky are two completely different things.
12. the saying, "ring by spring," isn't a joke for some. ..seriously.
13. planning to only eat soup and what is left in your apartment starting after thanksgiving might not be a diet but you will lose weight.
14. if you paint a sugar skull for Día de los Muertos expect it to get licked. a lot. even after you spray lysol and hairspray on it.
15. and finally always remember EA is like it's own little magical world. and is nothing like real life.

1week+homework+work+three exams+eight finals= one crazy girl.
I think it is time for a study break;]
3 comments:
HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAH
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I want to frame this.
and keep it forever.
Favorites:
best friend.
sneaky douches.
the grill guy.
your id, not phone number.
shank in the wall.
magical world.
And everything else. I love you, my dearest roommate.
LOVEEEE
b.
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHHA AHAHAH AH HA HAH AH AHHAHAHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHACAHCCHHHHHa
So yeah, do doubel check before you send you are adorable texts. They may never talk to you, or for atleast a week.
I love you and I am so glad that you came to EA this semester. I loved every minute that you were here.
and it is not my fault that dodo and seal were ALWAYS staring at me and yelling my name.
oh and p.s.
I had lunch with adorable man today.
:D
love it!!!
you will be missed next semester!
Post a Comment