March 23, 2010

my mom is bomb.

this is what I got in the mail:

because my straightener recently decided
to turn off when you start using it my mom sent me this
awesome PURPLE one! which stays on:]


she also sent me my favorite kind of jeans
(X2!! ) which they apparently stopped making.
that's how amazing she is!

okay so I was not so sure about these socks at first.
BUT now I think they are like the coolest socks ever!
they just look so legit.
THANKS MOM!:]
these happy gifts from my mom in combination with the fact that tonight is CU at the Lake (movies for $3 at the world's cutest movie theatre!) FREE SCOOP DAY at Ben and Jerry's (which just so happens to be across the street from the Lake!) AND buy one get one free at Chipotle (which just so happens to be next to the Lake!) today has been and will continue to be an excellent day:]

1 comment:

MJ said...

:) Glad you liked your care package! Love you and miss you lots and lots!!!