
I have moved!
I spend my days with children.
I feel like I never have enough sleep.
I went to california and slept on the beach.
I became an intense party-er for two days straight.
I get beautiful flowers.
The boys at work (all of them.) ask me to the intern dance.(which is not real.)
by writing me love notes and songs, bringing me sunflowers,
serenading me in public, making me cakes, and giving me rings.
and basically totally embarrassing me.
I feel like I am always late.
I destroy the passenger rear view mirror on my car.
I love that my job is bringing kids to Jesus
and cry when the church thinks that is an acceptable budget cut.
I hurt my arm doing motions for the VBS theme songs. and feel pathetic.
I steal internet from the neighbor and it usually doesn't work.
I watch my nephew take real steps!
I need to see my best friends more.
I wish summer was endless...
No comments:
Post a Comment