have got me thinking...about cuddling, warm beverages, and baking...
while watching The Matrix this evening I came up with this version of a recipe that would taste delicious with a warm beverage and cuddling:]
BROWN SUGAR CINNAMON CREAM CHEESE FROSTED COOKIES!
cookies:
1/2 cup & 3 tablespoons butter (softened)
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 large egg
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups flour (divided)
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (divided)
1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
oven: 360
beat butter til creamy. beat in brown sugar. add egg and vanilla, beat. mix flour (lightly packed), baking soda and half (1/2 teaspoon)cinnamon and salt. gradually add dry mixture to butter mixture, beating well. roll portions into ball and roll balls in mixture of remaining cinnamon and granulated sugar. bake at 360 for about 8 minutes!
now for the frosting:
2 (8 once) packages of cream cheese (softened)
1/2 cup butter (softened)
2 cups sifted powder sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
mix cream cheese and butter until creamy. mix in vanilla and gradually stir in powder sugar. refrigerate!
(NOTE: if you double the cookie dough part you make almost exactly enough cookies for all the frosting. or I guess you could half the frosting part but that's not as fun..)
FINALLY: after cookies have cooled ice them ! then grab your favorite cuddle buddy and warm beverage and enjoy:]!
this is mostly so I don't forget how badly I want to make these , but hopefully you enjoy it too:]
1 comment:
i looooove your christmas playlist!
Post a Comment