I tried FOREVER to figure out how to send you this video I found and failed.
this is why I wish we were still roommates.
and hey look you're not at EA anymore and you have a major. wooo.
and our neighbors did write us a cute poem back, remember?
I don't remember the bat thing...or ants.
and in the previous video (that is not as funny) you ask if you can use my phone to call your mom.
(what's wrong with your phone I have no idea.)
I believe that is why you are looking at/have my phone.
I MISS THESE DAYS B.
2 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHA,
I just laughed forever.
Ahh, this makes me MISS YOU.
and blonde hair.
I loveee you!
Oh I had no idea the problems you two faced while at EA! This is totally adorable. Gives me a tiny glimpse into college life, which I didn't ever have.
Post a Comment