this year for lent I gave up straightening my hair. almost always I am not a fan of my curly hair, but I have until Easter to learn to appreciate it, in its natural state.
I know you hate it curly... and that's what want me to say, but I don't want to say it. I think you are so beautiful and I just showed my roommates this picture. Because you always look amazing, and I love your hair... ANYWAY it wants to be. ;]
2 comments:
I know you hate it curly... and that's what want me to say, but I don't want to say it. I think you are so beautiful and I just showed my roommates this picture. Because you always look amazing, and I love your hair... ANYWAY it wants to be. ;]
I agree with Brittany. I love your hair curly or straight...it's beautiful either way.
Post a Comment