
because this semester has tested me in more ways than I could have imagined
I have learned a few things about myself.
- I am not as naturally happy as I thought I was. and sometimes it is hard to pretend that I am.
- I really do think the cold/non-sunny weather of chicago is depressing.
- I am not a social person but I hate being alone.
- I don't tell people personal things about myself if I can help it. and whenever I do (usually on accident) I regret it right away.
- I love concordia but I need to get away from it every now and then.
- country music is like my comfort food.
- I really am bothered when people do not like me. (especially if that person is my boss)
- I feel guilty for not being happy.
- I subconsciously put myself in positions to be disappointed constantly.
- I am counting on Arizona to pull me out of this one.
4 comments:
Happy will come back into your life...it's just a matter of time.
1. This is okay and you don't have to pretend.
2. Plenty of sunshine awaits you here.
3. Me too.
4. Very smart.
5. I'd love to visit you there to know -- someday I will.
6. It's in your blood.
7. You'll always run into people who don't like you.
8. No guilt necessary - it's just a seasn in your life.
9. This is a tough one, especially when others have dissappointed you.
10. We'll do our best. We love you!
My dearest AJ,
I love you so very much. There isn't a day at school when I don't wish we were still roommates. One thing I am trying to focus on is that the snowy rainy days just make me love the sunny days more. I know it will all get better, you just have to wait out the storm. I LOVE YOU! and miss you.
LOVE,
B.
Dearest Lysa,
I think you are more amazing and definately stronger than you give yourself credit for. I am so psyched for you to get back home. The SUNLIGHT will make everything better ;)
LOVE.
Post a Comment