This one is interesting...I am not sure what my favorite physical store is...
(although I love Trader Joes and used to spend way too much at Ten Thousand Villages).
(although I love Trader Joes and used to spend way too much at Ten Thousand Villages).
But I love shopping and spend more than I should on TOMS.
I fell completely and head over heels in love with TOMS SHOES (and had quite the crush on Blake too) back when I first heard about it in 2008. (how I heard about TOMS is a good story too for another time and place.) Before TOMS I had never heard of a company that gave back in such a direct and wonderful way. I do still believe that TOMS really paved the way in that form of business and I love it. Since my personal discovery of TOMS to today I have owned over 12 pairs (currently the proud owner of 7 pairs) was a campus representative at two colleges and hosted multiple TOMS awareness events and will continue to purchase them as long as I am walking (or have friends and family who are walking).
I fell completely and head over heels in love with TOMS SHOES (and had quite the crush on Blake too) back when I first heard about it in 2008. (how I heard about TOMS is a good story too for another time and place.) Before TOMS I had never heard of a company that gave back in such a direct and wonderful way. I do still believe that TOMS really paved the way in that form of business and I love it. Since my personal discovery of TOMS to today I have owned over 12 pairs (currently the proud owner of 7 pairs) was a campus representative at two colleges and hosted multiple TOMS awareness events and will continue to purchase them as long as I am walking (or have friends and family who are walking).
I love TOMS with all my heart and sole.
I hope my answer was not cheating...here's to tomorrow:]

No comments:
Post a Comment