July 8, 2013

here's to tomorrow..

So I decided to re-do and re-instate my blog. I started this blog when I went away to school because a dear friend asked me to and it was how we (at a glance) kept up with each others lives. Well since then it has changed into to many different things (and many a times been completely neglected). But I have decided that I need something of an outlet and this seems to be the perfect place. I don't believe that many people, if any, will really look at it much less read it..But I have put the link back on my facebook page so it should not be too difficult to find or access. So there's that.
In light of that I have decided to do a silly 30 day challenge to hopefully encourage myself to post..
I am not always the best at challenges but I will try..
here it is:
 
If you are reading this, then you have already made it further into supporting me than I expected anyone to:]
It will start tomorrow, hope your's is sunny.

No comments: