or in this case the silly blog challenge..
I am sorry to disappoint but I am giving up.
I realized a view things tonight:
One. This silly little blog challenge after about a week has already accomplished what I wanted it to. (revamping my blogging) and Two. It has become a chore instead of an outlet because I feel stressed to complete it every night. and finally, Three. It is just silly and I would rather try to keep my blog post, although not daily, about things that I find to be of (at least slightly) more significance.
So, I apologize to anyone (I am sure there is no one) who is disappointed by the fact that I am giving this up, but I realized it just wasn't what I should be spending time thinking about.
Also just a warning: for awhile (like until the end of February) there will probably be mostly running stories on here.. I had a plan session with a fellow Disney Princess Half Marathon Runner this evening and it seriously just makes me giddy. I am so excited:]
Anyway, here's to tomorrow. Or next week. Or whenever.
No comments:
Post a Comment