"You satisfy me with Your love
And all I have in You is more than enough"
every time I fall down I am reminded.
tonight it was in the form of a simple younglife song and laughter and love.
I am alive and all that You are is more than enough reason for me to be joyful in every way.
I love being reminded of how much I love.
I truly believe that God knows exactly what he is doing and that as cliche as it is things do happen for a reason.
and that sometimes that reason is beyond our comprehension. But I have faith and I trust Him.
my grandma always says, "God draws straight with crocked lines." and I believe she is right.
we may not be able to see the whole picture right now but one day we will stand back and see what a beautiful thing it truly is.
I am in the best mood I have been in days and I love it.
And I love. and love and love.
:] I owe it all to You.
3 comments:
I love that saying, and tomorrow I will see you! Hurray!
peace.
This made me so happy to read, for so many reasons.
:]
I can't wait to see you this weekend.
I love you!
And Tomorrow i WONT see you.
BOO!
Post a Comment