October 20, 2008

scatteredthoughts.





The Weekend: was not what I thought it was going to be.

the reason I look so scared is because I was terrified of the idea of taking a picture at a goldwater game.haha. but B wanted to. so this was the outcome. :]

I went down to p-town because B was going. But as it turned out we hardly hung out. :[
But I did see so much of my family this weekend. It was refreshing and amazing.
And caught up with some friends I have not talked to in too long. and of course church. It was good.


Now I am back up here in the mountains. thinking. don't you hate when that happens?
Things feel backwards but I don't know why...
I am happy but I feel like so much is missing. maybe it is just me missing things or people or situations..but it feels like more then that.
That doesn't make sense..

I love this little girls. They are so beautiful and they are growing up so fast. my cousins (and aunts) are more like my brothers and sisters. and I miss them. :[ my life is happiest when we all are together. I cannot wait til Christmas. :]

(ps. Delaney doesn't really have pink hair. she just found some fun hairspray.)



I am going to focus on focusing for a little while.


"You're altogether lovely altogether worthy altogether wonderful to me. "

love.

1 comment: