October 21, 2008

me & myself.

I am going to copy Meigen...sorta.
(stupid blog always reformats my posts. and I don't have the energy to fix it.)

I listen to the music on Meigen's blog when I type on my own blog.
I bought cherry chapstick because B had it. And I am in love.
I am going to be batman for halloween.
and Rachel is going to be robin.
jealous?
I love the french language.
and french music.
I feel guilty on days that I don't work out.
like today.
sometimes I use this blog to organize my thoughts.
which is why I delete.
When I say "my family" I mean my sister, mom, cousins, aunts, & grandparents.

At the moment my ideal 24 hours would be spent laughing with "my family" all day.
and then heading to "the coolest spot ever" and star watching with the four best girls I know.
I only get sad when I think about stuff.
which is why I try not to.

sometimes I wish I was a boy.
because I think life would be easier.

I think I am happier than other people think I am.

I get stressed out when I think about having to tell certain people I don't want them to be in my wedding.

I also get stressed when I think about paying for France.

If I had a choice it would be summer all year long.
and I would be a summer intern at church.

I always fall asleep half way through my night time prays
and then I feel bad.

I want to travel the entire world.

I want to dedicate myself to a cause in which I believe
and lose myself in spiritual service.
for the rest of forever.

Sometimes I get discouraged. and I feel like Ingrid Michaelson's song.
Keep Breathing.

I always relate songs to my current situation.
and my life in general.

I always feel better after I take a nap.

Sometimes the thought of the rest of my life scares me.
like crazy.
I believe I am currently learning that the only one I truly need is You.
and that is because I am finally starting to let myself realize that I don't need you.
and I can't tell if that makes me happy or sad.

I truly believe God has a plan.
I just wish I understood it.
I also believe He brings people into my life to teach me things.
sometimes maybe it is simply how to stand up for myself.
or how to let go.

I like memories.
I think about them a lot.
This whole college thing still doesn't feel like my real life.
I hate not having a "home."
I am learning that I am important too.
and sometimes I need to stop taking care of others
and stat taking care of myself.

I have discovered that honesty and the truth are really important to me.



I think that is enough for now.



It is officially MEIGEN AMANDA VILLAsoRREAL's 19th (she's old. :] )Birthday! call her, text her, love her.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you to pieces.




:]






3 comments:

Taylor said...

ALYSSA!
you are so amazing! i have a lot of those same feelings myself... i think the five of us are disasters at times, especially when we are apart. Cross country is almost over so I will be coming to visit soon.
Peace & Love,
T

brittany said...

hummmm.
ditto.

meggs said...

Alyssa! basically am so glad that you are a part of my life.