October 22, 2008

underwhere?

I write too many blogs.
even though I now have my own playlist I still listen to Meigen's when I type.


"the hardest thing to let go of is the people you care about." - scrubs.
Yeah I did just quote something from scrubs. :]
I think that show is the perfect amount of humor and seriousness.


I hate this feeling and I just want it to go away and never return.
I don't want to make it a big deal if it isn't but it just feels so big to me.
I have noticed though that these days do go by quite quickly lately.



Normal?



In my family there is this "game" that developed with the invention of camera phones.
It doesn't necessarily have a name or definite rules. But basically when you receive a picture of someone wearing underwear on their head you must return a picture of yourself wearing underwear on your head (in addition to sending it to all the other players) whoever returns their picture to the original sender first wins. in the beginning the rules were much stricter for example the underwear on your head had to be yours and you had to send it back within fifteen minutes of receiving...however that proved to be difficult. so we are pretty flexible now a days. hahaaa. Anyway there are always pictures of someone wearing underwear on their head on my phone. (in case you ever find them and wonder.)(and don't worry the underwear is always clean.) (for the record if you know my family you know something like this is in no way even close to weird for us.) (scary, huh?)
*those camo underwear are actually boys boxer briefs. they came in the pack with the pairs for our batman and robin costumes.
they're sweet.
I own at the this game. :]
I have been known to include innocent family pets, stuffed animals (yes Meigen, Bluebeary), and even young cousins.




Oh and I learned today that wind (FREEZING WIND) is my new worst enemy. it makes walking to class miserable.

2 comments:

meggs said...

you aren't weird at all...you are just different lol.

I miss you so much! UGH! hahahaha I wish that we can be walking distance apart...

BOOO :[

meggs said...

p.s.

we will go shopping together.
it is common knowledge. DUH!