
"catch my disease." (if you listen closely in that song someone sneezes.)(it's my favorite part.)(just fyi)
I miss my family, my best friends, and the heat of summer. But I love learning, my new discovered friends, and the cool of winter.
life and time has a way of amazing me, daily. I find things fixed, renewed, changed, and joyful. I find myself wondering and exploring and when I go far enough and listen deep enough I find myself. of course You are always there when I do. kindly reminding me that You were there all along and all along You knew what I was doing and what I needed. Lately situations have presented that I never thought would and decisions were made in the direction of true growth and understanding of myself. It has become painful to look back on who I was and what I did. the only direction I can move now is forward. So if you want to come with me that's okay but this time it is your turn to follow and mine to lead. this is not for you, finally it is for me, and as much as that hurts it is what I need and maybe what you need too. I am leaving you behind. but that doesn't mean I don't hope you follow...
"Back to where we started, losing who we were."
5 comments:
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!
AND YOU OF COURSE!!!
we are going to have so0o much FUN with Britt this weekend :)
I am glad you are going to lead now. You were never born to follow.
OMG! can I please post this on my blog?
you are such an amazing person... i am so proud to be your friend. I can't wait to see you this weekend...
but i really love what you wrote.
and you too!
thanks! both of you.
you guys make me feel so good.
I cannot wait to party like a rock with you!yessssss.
Oh my goodness, hold the phone. Rachel almost shed a tear.. What's going on?!
But really, I did. As hokey as it sounds, I'm just so happy for you. And so proud of you. You have no idea.
love you.
OH MY GOSH. RACHEL ADAMS?
amazing.
:]thanks that means a lot to me.
LOVE.
Post a Comment