things about me. (currently I am thinking.)
1. I have opinions, they change all the time, I don't share them with too many.
2. I like simple things. and beautiful things.
3. I trust in God more than I can explain.
4. I miss people less when I don't think they miss me.
5. I can't explain how I know things are true. I just know.
6. my family is my backbone. and each day I more deeply understand how lucky I am to have them.
7. sometimes I think people think too highly of me.
8. I love Christmas because it is the day of Christ's birth.
9. I'd rather hang out with kids than with adults or people my age.
10. most people don't understand what I want to do for the rest of my life.
11. I am not going to college to get a high paying job. I am here to LEARN.
12. I am pretty blessed.
13. I want to love those who can't love for themselves.
14. I love everything about music.
15. I am a strong believer in having your cake and eating it too.
16. I question things a lot.
17. I often times will not put in effort in order to make you understand or believe what I understand and believe.
18. sometimes I am vague on purpose.
19. I have a tendency to be lame with insults.
20. life is better when I trust completely and let You take care of the rest.
21. TOMORROW I am going to THATCHER and being with wonderful friends!
:]
1 comment:
Haha, Have your cake and eat it too?
I like it. And Thatcher? Sounds pretty sweet. And also I totally am SOO much more excited for Christmas because of you! I love you!!!
See you in a few :]
Post a Comment