January 28, 2009

je voudrais.

Tu me manque.
Je voudrais fuir.
Je voudrais compter sur Dieu.
Je voudrais mon chien.
Je voudrais amour.
Je voudrais paix.
Je voudrais joie.
too much french, for one night..
I miss my dog more than I miss anything else. seriously.
sometimes I fear that I have blended in to this all. not that sticking out is what I want to do..I don't know. I am so uncertain. I don't know what I want. I don't know who I want. I don't know where I want to be. I don't know much lately. which is kind of ironic considering up there is a list of things I do want..maybe it is just that I don't know how to get to what I want. or where to start finding what I want to find. but I think I have started to stop looking. which is no good at all. I feel like everything I want is just further down the path so my eyes are on the ground and I am missing out on all the things going on around me.
I guess I need to just open my eyes. and ears. and enjoy.
"Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride."

No comments: