so...wait I am confused? then what should I major in?
life is SCHOOL...
well UGH, that sucks. I am transferring. or just dropping out. I haven't decided yet. NAU is about to become legitly DUMB. Budget cuts are screwing us over MAJORLY. So my plan as of now is to transfer to sunny, beachy and beautiful California. YES, I am going to Disneyland, I am going to beach and sand...well sorta. I think I want to go to CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY of IRVINE. it is what I want...I think. Unless of course the world really is ending in 2012, like everyone says it is, in which case EF SCHOOL, I am dropping out and exploring the world. or becoming a cowboy. I just wish someone could give me some straight answers about this, really if the world is gonna explode in three years I really would appreciate it if someone just told me... anyone? seriously though how much would that suck if we all spent four years getting our degrees and than the moment of graduation "KAABOOOOOM!" and it is over. waste of your life. if you have answers please share the love. please?!
"I don't know why I act the way I do, like I ain't got a single thing to lose."
"the urge to run, the restlessness...I guess that's just the cowboy in me.."
:]
1 comment:
YOU HAD ME LAUGHING OUT LOUD!
you are so funny. would suck if we all died at graduation. let me know when the world is ending. I would like to plan accordingly. I miss you. Come to Thatcher. We have cotten so when we blow up we will have a soft landing!
Post a Comment