January 24, 2009

LOVE.

"Edward was starring at me.."
"How do you like me now, FISH?"
"unicorns are real. I promise, they just didn't get on the Ark."
"Is he cute?" "YES!" "Don't arrest him, we'll take him!"
"I would invite them over to my place for 'CAKE'!"
"DOUCHER" "What exactly is the definition of a doucher?"
"SUCKS!"
"I peed on your tire, Barbra."
"leave space for Jesus."
"I can be your Batman baby." "umm sorry that's my job."
"peace love and a robot"
"what if (name protected to save from embarrassment) asked you to have his babies?" "The world would be a beautiful place."
"let's play have you never?"
"wait is that mormon bases or real bases?!"
"SCANDALOUS!"
"how about we switch phones?" "you text mine I will text yours"
"is it like mormon sex text?" "MST"
"No I don't think I've ever made out with someone in the back of your car.."
"chop shop and a homo"
"why the brown face?"
"are you in the dark place?"

I love my friends.
some of the funniest moments of my life.
:]

3 comments:

meggs said...

hahahah that is hillarious I love it fer surely.

you are my sunshine!

I love you
meigen amanda villarreal

Taylor said...

AHAHA

GOOD ONES

=]



T

brittany said...

I LOVE THIS TO DEATH! I THING I WANT TO PAINT ALL THESE QUOTES ON MY WALL.... I AM SERIOUSLY THINKING ABOUT IT! I LOVE YOU! THIS BRIGHTEN MY DAY.