"I can finally breathe"
"This long of a struggle finally opened up my eyes.
Revolution's not easy with a civil war on the inside."
today, I figured out the seriousness in not taking things too seriously.
with exception only to breathing, that's one thing that is pretty seriously necessary so take it seriously..everything else though..really how serious do I have to take it? I don't. all I have to do is breathe and trust, let everything else just be.
I don't need to stress, worry or wonder, just breathe. and good news, all you have to do is breathe too. and you'll be just fine:]
2 comments:
Sometimes I read your post and it makes me just cry. It's the exact right thing that I need to hear.
I love you.
And miss you.
that is probably because we are the almost the same person.
haha.
I am glad it is helpful.
miss you too a lot.
LOVE.
Post a Comment