I got eight cacti in the mail!
one I gave to Dingman for his birthday.
three went to Janelle to further her plant collection
and I currently have four.

(here they sit on my window looking very Arizona-like.)
yesterday was the 27th!
it started like any other saturday, with work.
I then came back to my room to help my roommate get ready for spring formal.
and can confidently say I can now curl someone's hair with a straightener, it was pretty legit.
and then it was time to take some time and celebrate the greatness that is the 27th.
so we headed downtown to see the Blue Man Group!
we picked up our tickets and then walked down the street to have a very chicago-style dinner.
which was complete with Mrs. Pacman.

(old-school pacmann game.)
And I though my super ninetendo was old school:]
Blue Man Group was not like anything I have ever seen.
It was funny and weird but mostly just really awesome!

(first picture is just outside the theatre, crazy art-ish stuff.)
(second, I was a little scared to stand next to him.)

(ride back)
the 27th was, as usual, a good day.
2 comments:
okay. you are adorable and beautiful. please pick out all my outfits, do my hair and tell me what to wear.
i am happy it was a swell day, thought of you.
You would have been proud of what I was wearing. I thought of you because it was cute.
and practical!!
I MISS YOU!
love.
Post a Comment