
this day we should have had a snow day.
it snowed for an entire day.
then a few days later. ..there was SUN!
Chicago, with its weather, is something I am still getting used to.
(I think I am still getting used to weather in general.)

but I am not complaining:]
on valentine's day, there was plenty of sunshine to go around.

Valentine's day began with (sunshine and) a lovely walk
through the classy streets of River Forest to
the equally as classy streets of downtown Oak Park.
because Sundays consist of many things
(most importantly floor hockey games and Vball practice)
it was decided that an early morning outing was the way to go
complete with an adorable bagel shop for breakfast
and the CUTEST movie theatre in the world...

The Lake! (where the same guy that a year ago coined the term, "the supermodel and her hairy bodyguard!"
was in the exact same spot to greet us with a very similar "supermodel" comment!)
I might be bias but it's the cutest movie theatre I have ever been to.
We saw Valentine's Day, cliche I know,
(but ASHTON KUTCHER was in it;] and just as adorable as ever.)
it was a lovely love day.

and did I mention there was sunshine?!
:]
Concordia has been the best move for me thus far.
it's far away, it's different, it's cold but it is also what I wanted.
and I am learning, that's important too.
No comments:
Post a Comment