
"& the feeling that I'm falling further in love makes me shiver, but in a good way."
FACTS.
This summer I hope to do a lot of good things.
And let everyone know just how much I love them.
I like face time. more than any other form of time.
This summer my "number" will change from three to four.
Black nail polish doesn't mean I hate the world. (most of the time.)
Sunflowers are the happiest flowers in the world.
I think freshman year of college was a bit overrated.
I recently rediscovered that I love to dance. Especially if the music is Mexican.
June 10th will be a good day for me;]
as will July 11th:]
I love TOMS shoes. I think I have become obsessed.
Sunshine and warm weather make you happier.
I am going to train with B to run a marathon.
I think some people were put in our lives only to teach a lesson
and once they have taught it, it's okay that they are gone.
I have VERY high hopes for this summer:]
"As the world spins around her, she laughs, rolls her eyes..."
No comments:
Post a Comment